Thursday, March 06, 2008
Bossier Arts Council Summer Creativity Camp: theater and visual arts extended schedules begin June 2
1st session: June 2 to June 27
2nd session: July 7 - August 1
Both camp sessions will offer 2 areas of instruction: theatre arts and visual arts. The camp is open to children ages 8 to 12.
Camp hours are 8:30 to 5:00, with extended morning care from 8:00 to 8:30.
* Theatre Camp ~ 8:30AM to 2:00PM
* Lunch ~12:00 to 12:30 PM (Students must bring lunch)
* Visual Arts Camp ~ 2:00PM to 5:00PM
* In the Theatre Arts portion of camp, students will explore acting through innovative exercises, games, and interactive role playing under the direction of Heather Peak Hooper.
* In the Visual Arts portion of camp, students will get hands-on with paint, glue, and a variety of art supplies as they learn to create their masterpieces under the direction of Tamara Sigler.
* Both BAC Summer Creativity Camp sessions will end with a theatre performance and art opening featuring the performance and creative talents of our campers.
Space is limited to 25 students per camp session.
Cost for each 4-week session is $350 and includes both Theatre Arts and Visual Arts. Students may attend either session or both.
Bossier Arts Council Camp: 318-741-8310, between March 3 and May 23.