Monday, December 19, 2011

Priorities and exigencies in Shreveport's I-49 Connector route: on-air chat with Lee Jeter, Kim Mitchell and Representative Roy Burrell onKSCL at 5 pm, Mon, Dec 19

"The I-49 Inner City Connector Project is part of the I-49 Corridor which runs from Winnipeg, Canada to New Orleans, Louisiana," says i49shreveport.com.

"The I-49 Inner City Connector will be a new interstate facility approximately 3.6 miles in length. It is proposed to intersect Shreveport in order to connect I-49 at the I-20 interchange with I-49 North in the vicinity of the I-220 interchange."

Among the informed voices in the discussion over connector routes is Lee Jeter of the Fuller for Housing, Representative Roy Burrell and planner Kim Mitchell of Morgan Hill Sutton & Mitchell Architects, L.L.C.

They will chat with Robert Trudeau on the program Time for A Better Shreveport on Mon, Dec 19, from 5 - 5:30 pm. The program broadcasts live from KSCL, Centenary College, at 91.3 fm.

Stream at http://kscl.fm.
Questions or remarks at 869 5297.

No comments: