Let the Good Times Roll Festival.
- Fri, June 20, the music begins at noon with Dorsey Summerfield.
- By 8:45 in the evening you can catch powerful local singer Jimmy Lynch.
- Sat, June 21, the music returns at noon.
- At 7 pm you can catch Windstorm; they're as hot as ever, I'm told.
- About 8:15 the Crescent City horns of the Hot 8 Brass Band take the stage. If you haven't done the second line lately, this will be the right occasion.
- ConFunkShun will close it down Fri; they begin at 10 pm.
- Sun, June 22, the show continues at Festival Plaza. Music begins at 2:30 pm with praise dancers. The eve will close with the Bar-Kays at 8:15 pm.
Good food, good benefit.