Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Artist-blogger: Noma Fowler-Sandlin


noma
Originally uploaded by trudeau.
An intro to artist and arts producer Noma Fowler-Sandlin, a woman of insight and warm/crusty mondoplicity, from her blog:

I have a small arts management company and am a multidisciplinary artist myself (www.musebite.com.)

I love to travel abroad. I'm a closet anthropologist.

I think I'm married, but it could be that we're just conjoined. It's blurry. After 22 years, it's hard to remember. We're very happy with each other....but there's always room for Jello. (wink, wink, nudge, nudge)

I hate it when people say vapid things like "art is my life," but hey, it comprises a great deal of my time. Why be ashamed? Afterall, great societies are remembered for their art.


Photo by David Nelson.

No comments: