Friday, January 18, 2008

Jeffrey Goodman has website for new movie shot and financed in Shreveport, The Last Lullaby

A note From Jeffrey Goodman on The Last Lullaby, the movie he made in Shreveport:

"As some of you may know, I have recently finished the biggest
undertaking of my life so far, my first feature-length movie as
director, entitled The Last Lullaby. I'm extremely excited about the way the film turned out and am now beginning the next phase of the process, getting the word out about it and eventually selling it to a distributor.

The Last Lullaby is very much a homegrown Louisiana production. For those of you who do not know, I'm from Shreveport, Shreveport investors almost entirely financed the film, and we shot it almost entirely in and around the Shreveport area. It is my hope that Lullaby will spur other indigenous productions in the area. And, it is my feeling that the more Lullaby gets out into the world, the better it is for the entire local film industry.

I made the whole film in a very hands-on way and want to continue that approach all the way until the time that I sell it. To that end, I
have already created a website for the movie (which is somewhat rare at this stage) and have included a way on the website for people to
register so that I can send them updates as we move closer to putting
the film out into the world. We are a small-budget movie and have to
think in resourceful, "out of the box" ways to get our film on the
radar, along with the big boys. It is my belief that building this
base of support, through our website, is one of the best things we can
do to begin generating buzz about our great movie.

I would love for all of you to register on the website. I would also
love if you could pass the website information on to as many people as you would like and encourage them to register, as well. The more
people I have interested in seeing Lullaby by the time I am ready to
approach distributors, the more attractive the film will appear to
them. Feel free to send out mass e-mails to your co-workers or friends
and feel free to send the Lullaby info on to anyone, anywhere."

1. Go to www.thelastlullaby.com
2. Click on the "Register" tab at the top of the page.
3. Send an e-mail to register@thelastlullaby.com with "Register Me"
in the subject of the e-mail.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's to cool, best of luck to the guy.