Monday, March 22, 2010
Jindal's budget cuts target Louisiana Public Broadcasting
There simply is not this much money in our budget to survive these cuts. We need your help.
If you have invested your time and money in our future, please call, e-mail and write the Governor and your legislators now! Remember, private money already pays for all of our programs and education services!
LPB's quality service has taken 35 years to build! Don’t let it be destroyed now.
1. Call the Governor at 225-342-7015 or 866-366-1121.
2. Write the Governor at PO Box 94004, Baton Rouge, LA 70804-9004
3. Call your State Senator at 225-342-2040
4. Call your State Representative at 225-342-6945
5. Click here to send e-mails directly to your legislators.
Most importantly, forward this alert to your friends. The more people who call or write, the better our chances are to Save LPB!"
Chairman, Friends of LPB