Friday, July 29, 2011

Wine and artists chatting about the Oh, Really exhibit at Artspace Shreveport Fri, July 29, 6 to 7:30 pm

"I really want to stress how informal this event is," says Megan Porter of the artists' talk Fri night at Artspace Shreveport.

The Oh, Really show, curated by William Joyce, comprises work by artists Laura Harter, Talbot Hopkins and Phyllis Pease.

"The audience will be sitting at cafe tables, hopefully with a glass of wine in hand. Even you are welcome to have a glass of wine while you talk. I have placed three tall chairs in front of the audience with microphones."
>
Adds Porter, " I'll introduce you and help lead the "flow" of conversation. I'm preparing a few questions for each of you to get the ball rolling. But, I really want you all to talk about what comes naturally and just be yourselves."

That's 6 to 7:30 pm. Everything's free but the wine.

artspaceshreveport.org / 673 6535

No comments: