Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Tony Reans: see his pop art project on kickstarter.com

"I’m raising money to fund my creation of eight paintings to be included in a group exhibit in July, at the Longview Museum of Fine Arts, in Longview, Texas," says painter Tony Reans.

"Your support would be greatly appreciated! Click here to see my kickstarter.com project page.

If you join the effort and pledge in the next 10 days, you’ll receive wonderful thank-you gifts from me, including fine art postcards, prints, calendars, original art, and even a comic book likeness of yourself placed in one of my paintings!
You won’t be charged unless I make my goal by March 11th. Pledge $1 or more, in any increment of your choice. All payments are handled by Amazon.com.

I’m also working toward an exhibit in Dallas, in the fall, on a book cover illustration, and much more. Visit my website and my facebook pages to see more, or contact me for more information."

No comments: