Thursday, February 26, 2009

Louisiana Film Fest student division - for documentaries, dramas or animation and experimental movies - deadline March 1

The Fifth Annual Louisiana Film Festival - Student Division will be held April 3rd and 4th, 2009 in its brand new home at the Robinson Film Center, says Michelle Glaros.

Centenary College and the Robinson Film Center are co-sponsoring next year's festival with support from Charitable Film Network, Louisiana Division of the Arts and the Shreveport Regional Arts Council.

This exciting and inspiring event is Louisiana's only film festival dedicated exclusively to showcasing the original work of K-12 students.

Categories for entry:
- drama / narrative
- animation / experimental
- documentary
- middle school / elementary

Deadline, March 1. Fee is $30.

1 comment:

ltlrat said...

Haha, imagine my surprise when I saw that image on your page today.

Coincidentally, I've been spending my whole day working on my portfolio website in Flash and I'm putting "Shakespeare:Back in Action" on it.

www.evanfalbaum.com

(it's still under construction)