Thursday, October 08, 2015

Free hugs: big-voiced singer Alyse Black at Shreveport House Concerts, 1508 Fairfield, Sun, Oct 11, 7 pm

Alyse Black @ SXSW 2014

"Hi! I'm crossing my fingers that you might be able to make it to my little show at Shreveport House Concerts this Sunday, Oct 11, 7 pm," writes Austin and Seattle-based singer Alyse Black.

"People frequently say that my music "sounds like falling in love!" What a sweet thing to say, right? It's something like a cross between Brandi Carlile, Billie Holiday and Adele. Things have been taking off like crazy this year, and I have to pinch myself pretty often to remind myself it's real." The multi-instrumentalist charmer ends her note, "Anyway, I hope I get to meet you and give you a big hug Sunday!"

$20
1508 Fairfield Avenue, Shreveport, LA 71101
318-220-0400

No comments: