Tuesday, October 14, 2014
Return of the sweet potato: Shreveport Farmers Market opens fall stalls on Sat, Oct 25, 8 am
Shreveport Farmers' Market will open on October 25 for its fall session, says Noma Fowler-Sandlin.
- Saturdays, 8 a.m. until noon.
- through November 22.
- two pavilions in Festival Plaza, 101 Crockett St.
- fruits and vegetables, locally-raised meats, gourmet, baked and canned goods, arts and crafts.
- Market Cafe: ready-to-eat foods, tables at which to dine, music performances.
- Opening day music: The Fiddlin' Tim Trio.