Tuesday, June 03, 2014
Blackberries on your artisan chair: South Highlands Summer Market @ Mall St Vincent begins Fri, June 6, 5 to 9 pm
Shreveport’s new summertime Open-Air Market begins June 6th and goes through August 8th; it's every Friday evening for 10 weeks, says Julia Foley.
Mall St. Vincent will host the South Highlands Summer Market from 5:00 to 9:00 pm under a large tent outside the mall adjacent to the historic St. Vincent Academy.
- family and pet friendly market will feature 20+ vendors from our region.
- locally grown fresh produce, handmade food products, and specialty artisan craft items.
- seating area with tables and chairs; shoppers may grab a bite from vendors or a food truck and listen to local musicians.
- different vendors will be showcased each week.
- among the first vendors: Sacred Strawberry, Wired & Sassy, Artisan Jewelry, Toomasuba, Bee Goods, Pa Honey Candy Company, Stewart's Produce, Pa Chang's, Sweet Tee's and Gogreenly (vegetarian dishes).