Wednesday, April 30, 2014
Jewelry, food, paintings and prints on the Highland art tour Sun, May 4, 11 am to 4 pm
The Highland neighborhood art sale is back on Sun, May 4, 11 am until 4 pm, says Liz Swaine.
Get a map of the tour at 436 Topeka St.
• 436 Topeka - paintings, jewelry and the works of Su Stella, iron work by Curt Harville.
• 226 Columbia Street - the Pop Art-inspired paintings of E.d. Stewart.
• 829 Kirby Street - Wendy Tisdale with her custom dream catchers and yarn & fiber art. (You will love the yarn art chair!)
• 1173 Louisiana - Blue Southern Comfort Food- great food, burgers to write home about, art and occasionally, music! Bring your dog, sit in the new dog-friendly fenced patio.
• 424 Dalzell - the Louisiana-themed art of Karen LaBeau, cards & prints by Marci Gatlin-Hicks (Great for Mother’s Day!), artist Debbie Leggett. Paint a pot for spring!
• 2911 Centenary Boulevard - Meadows Museum of Art.
More at restorehighland.org.