Friday, January 15, 2010
Pub & Culture Crawl along Texas St on Thurs, Jan 21, 5 pm to 9 pm
Registration begins at 5:00pm at Artspace. Feel free to join at any time.
Anyone 21 or older can register at Artspace from 5:00pm - 9:00pm (710 Texas Street). You will receive a FREE passport to direct you to the participating locations.
*Please remember that the easiest way to complete the Pub and Culture Crawl is with CASH! Many of the sidewalk cafes only take cash.
Pub Crawl Registrants are permitted to walk the route or use the Pub Bus with an open container, provided that the beverage is bought at a participating bar and is in a designated to go cup obtained at the bar.
Each location will stamp your passport.
* The designated to go cup is to be used between locations.
* Open Containers are only allowed in a to go cup within downtown Shreveport.
1) Artspace, 710 Texas St; (318) 673-6535
5:00pm - 9:00pm Registration
$2 Miller Lite
$4 Big Kahuna Koffee
January Winter Soup Station
Coolspace Art Opening
2) Robinson Film Center, 617 Texas Street; (318) 424-9090
Happy Hour 5:30pm - 6:30pm
$3 Spiked Hot Cocoa. $2 house wine, beer, and liquor.
3) Josh Lounge, 224 Spring St; Happy Hour 6:30pm - 7:30pm
$2 Mille Lite 2 for 1 Well Drinks
4) Bijou Ultra Wine Bar, 500 Clyde Fant Parkway; (318) 212-1718
Happy Hour 7:30pm - 8:30pm
$3 Well Drinks, $2 House Wine
5) Sand Bar, 415 Spring St
Happy Hour 8:30pm - 9:30pm
$2.50 Coors Light
$3.00 U-Call-It Drinks
*PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY*
Please have a designated driver plan or grab a taxi
Parking: All Street Parking Meters are free after 5:00pm. Also there is free parking at the end of Texas Street and by ArtSpace after 5:00pm.