Sunday, July 31, 2005

Louisiana singers and musicians: send CD's to KSCL

Sara Hebert is a Cajun lass/media maven who is station manager at Centenary College's KSCL 91.3 FM. She writes "I'm on a bit of a mission."

"We've received submissions from local bands sporadically throughout my time with KSCL; however, I'm interested in doing a show in the fall
semester highlighting local music. Local in this context, being quite a broad term, translating to all of Louisiana."

"So here's a call for all you Louisiana Bands out there! Please send me a cd/demo tape/whatever you've got your stuff recorded on / via snail-mail to:

Sara Hebert
Local Music Spotlight
C/O KSCL 91.3 FM
2911 Centenary Blvd.
Shreveport, LA 71104.

Please do not email me mp3 submissions. I need a physical copy sent from you or a representative for licensing reasons, etc. Please also
provide an email contact for your band. Also please check your music for explicit content and make a note of it. This will help me find a track that I can play on air!"

PS: Hebert says she'll return to Spt in mid August. Until then, email is the way to reach her. Try theenchantingsarahebert@gmail.com

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks, Robert!

I can't wait to start rocking the airwaves again!

Unknown said...

Could we have an update on the new tower??? I wanna rock too! Waaay over here in Bossier.

Unknown said...

I can't make a statement on that right now, but you can expect to hear KSCL from Bossier "soon."