"We are still accepting Vendors for the 6th Aseana Spring Festival," says Mary Grace de Joya Vea.
Some information regarding the Spring Festival:
1. Milam Street from the corner of Texas street to Elvis Presley Street will be closed to traffic to accommodate the vendors.
2. We are not charging fees from the vendors for this Spring Festival. We do accept donations.
3. We will not be providing any tables or tents.
4. You are welcome to bring your own tables, chairs and tents with prior communication so it can be accommodated in the layout.
Let me know by Wed, April 24 your number of tables and their sizes, chairs, tents.
5. We also welcome non-food vendors.
6. Vendors set up at Milam Street fronting the Asian Garden at 7:00 am the morning of Saturday, April 27.
7. You can unload by the Milam street corner Elvis Presley street, or by Milam, corner Texas street.
8. Parking is available on a first come, first served basis at the Municipal Auditorium Parking lot behind and in front of the building.
9. Please email me, Mary Grace De Joya-Vea, at
We are a 100 % nonprofit organization and all board members are nonsalaried. Donations go entirely to the improvement and upkeep of the Asian Garden. We also welcome memberships to the ASEANA Foundation.