Tuesday, October 27, 2009
AVEP and Moonbot at the TechXpose' @ LSU Shreveport on Thurs, Oct 29, 5:30 to 7 pm
TechXpose’ will feature the following exhibits:
• The Dimension Elite 3D printer
• A.R.T Gmbh’s advanced motion capture camera systems
• Vector Max’s marker less facial motion capture system
• Autodesk’s Smoke and Flame Advanced graphics systems
• Dell Computers demonstration of the latest in blade based computing
• Moonbot Studios will showcase their Short CGI film in production
Company representatives will be on hand to demonstrate these technologies and answer questions. The event will also highlight the Animation and Visual Effects program at LSUS.
318.795.2480 or firstname.lastname@example.org.